1. OptiPro exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through it
2. OptiPro makes no warranties of any
kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. OptiPro also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. OptiPro will not be responsible for any damage you suffer.
This includes, but is not limited to, loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or your errors or omissions.
3. OptiPro may only be used
for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any U.S. or state regulation is prohibited.
This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or
obscene, or material protected by trade secret.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless OptiPro from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party.
4. Any attempt to access
or modify unauthorized computer system information or to interfere with normal system operations, whether on the equipment of OptiPro or of any computer system or network that is accessed via the OptiPro communications
service, will result in the immediate suspension of services. These unauthorized activities include, but are not limited to: guessing at or using passwords other than your own, accessing information that doesn't have
public access permissions, and accessing any computer system on which you or the public are not welcome.
5. Any access to other networks through OptiPro must comply with the rules appropriate for that other network.
This specifically, but not exclusively, includes (Internet) NSFNET.
6. Use of any information obtained via the OptiPro communications service is at your own risk. OptiPro specifically denies any responsibility for the
accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
7. Accounts are due and payable on the specified monthly date. Accounts not recieved by the due date a may result in a $20 late charge and may service
interruption. If payment is returned unpaid or rejected by the bank, your service will be interrupted and you will be assessed a $25 penalty.
Service interruption does not relieve you from the obligation to pay
all charges and penalties.
8. Service is automatically renewed each month until cancelled in writing/email by either party with a minimum of 7 days notice except for AutoCharge/AutoDraft payment methods which
require 30 days notice.Cancellation will be effective at the end of the then current billing period.
9. OptiPro reserves the right to change the rates and otherwise modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Changes are effective 30 days from posting to our website and other online information sources.
10. Individual accounts are for the use of one specific individual only, and it is prohibited
to allow any other person to know the password and/or use the account. In agreement for contract of service from OptiPro, anyone that distributes their account to others for use will be charge initial connection fees ($25.00 one time per account) and monthly service charges ($16.95 Individual / $25.00 Commercial) for all infractions until the infraction ends.
11. These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted.
12. Use of
OptiPro services constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the general usage guidlines and policies. I agree to abide by these terms and conditions.